Welcome
welcome note or disclaimer
Thursday, October 25, 2012,1:18 PM


Wore Wonder Story to work today, complete with wig and head-eating bow. I wear lolita almost daily, and pretty casually, so even though it doesn't look it, it felt extra OTT for me.



Outfit rundown:
JSK, Head Bow, OTKs: Angelic Pretty
Blouse: Belk's
Shoes: Modcloth
Necklace: Disney Couture
Wig: I DON'T REMEMBER AHH

So naturally I had more surprised looks and reactions than usual, and that's fine.

One guy passed by and asked, "Why all the pink?" to which I vocally responded with "It's just clothes," while screaming within "IT'S WINE, YOU FOOL!"

I was pleased when a student worker passed by and remarked "I love your cost--I mean, I love your dress, you look so cute!" She corrected herself, bless. <3

One of my assistants asked, "Is your hair really that long?" Haaaaa I wish, but even if it were it couldn't grow like that overnight (WHY NOT, WHY THOUGH).

© 2008 - 2010 @ url.blogspot.com